Tomorrow morning I’m back on KTLA Morning News talking about Cinco de Mayo treats (look out for the upcoming post!) and to decorate my table I’m bringing this gorgeous wreath made with Sunkist citrus!
The folks over a Sunkist helped me with this beautiful decor and I’ve got the step by step instructions for you below. It’s so easy to put together and makes for an impressive table centerpiece or door decor for your upcoming celebrations.
Sunkist Citrus Spring Runner:
- Cut eucalyptus into 6″ pieces and collect in bunches. Four bunches per foot of garland.
- Cut a piece of twine to desired garland length.
- Using paddle wire, wrap the stems of the first bunch with the twine, connecting the two. Continue down the twine with bunches of eucalyptus until desired length is reached.
- Stick a wired floral pick into the fruit, place in garland and secure the citrus using the wire.
- Add fresh flowers, using floral water tubes for a longer-lasting look.
- Continue adding fruit and flower until you love the look.
- Lay on table, and let the compliments roll in.
Citrus Spring Wreath
1.Weave eucalyptus stems into wreath and wrap with long pieces of wire to keep in place.Repeat until entire wreath is covered.
2.Attach citrus. Stick a wired floral pick into the fruit and weave into wreath, using wire to secure citrus.
3.Repeat. Since citrus is heavy, it’s best to keep fruit to one side of the wreath.
4.Add fresh flowers, using floral water tubes for a longer-lasting look.
5.Hang on door or use as centerpiece, and let the compliments roll in.